Saturday 11 May 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG


Hey Everyone :) 

I saw this tag done by makeupsavvy and I thought i would do it, hope you enjoy reading!!!



Rules:

1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.

2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com

3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) - follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.

4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun!

1.  Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
It would have to be my eyebrows, I hardly ever remember to do them until when I'm out and look in a mirror I look at them and make a mental note in my head to pluck them that night but I always forget.

2.  Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
I would love to say yes but I'm just so lazy that I can never be bothered cleaning them. I try my best at doing it at least once a week but I always forget or I just don't have the time. 

3.  How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I hate the thought of chipped nail polish, as soon as I see a little chip in my nails I need to take it off. I would rather have none on than a little chip.

4.  How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
I never seem to run out of a beauty product that I need because I always find an alternative and if I can't find something to replace it in my collection I borrow it from my sister or there will bound to be something in the bathroom.

5.  What is your worst beauty habit? 
Mine would have to be squeezing spots, its something I just can't help. If I see a spot on my face I have to get rid of it, either by picking at it till it goes down or squeezing it. I know its bad for my skin but I just have to do it or it really annoys me.

6.  Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Homework!!!! I always leave homework till the very last minute and realise its not the best idea. Also studying, I have exams in less than 2 weeks and I just can't bring myself to pick up a revision book and study, I always find something more exciting for me to do than try get a good mark.

7.  When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
Mostly yes because I always have to do something before I go get ready or I think I have lots of time and then realise I only have a short space of time and end up rushing. Although if its somewhere really important like a party or an event I spend a while trying to make myself somewhat perfect.

8.  Can you commit to spending bans?
Nope because I always find myself looking at things I do not need but badly want and just cave in and buy. I probably last a few days and then find myself at the boots counter paying for unnecessary items

9.  How organised is your make-up and nail polish collections?
My nail polish collection is organised pretty well, at Christmas I got some new racks to store my nail polish in and it works amazingly. My makeup however is not organised very well but I just don't have enough places to store it and I keep buying more which does not help

No comments:

Post a Comment