Thursday 12 December 2013

25 Questions Tag

Hello everyone, If you haven't noticed already I'm blogging everyday up until Christmas so today I'm doing the 25 questions tag. I have seen this tag go around a lot so I thought I would do it aswell, hope you enjoy!!
1. Do you have a middle name?
No I don't have one

2. What is your favourite subject in school?

It would probably be drama simply because I love acting.
3. What’s your favourite drink?
I love Irn Bru. Typical Scottish answer!!
4. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
Erm...at the moment its anything from the 1975
5. What would you name your children?
I really like the names Aaron & Toby for boys and for girls I like Leah & Molly
6. Do you participate in any sports?
Yeah I play netball and have done for 8 years now.
7. What’s your favourite book? 
The Harry Potter series is my favourite book series. I also really like Catherine MacPhail books, shes a Scottish author so maybe that's why I like her. I also love the book leaving paradise.
8. What’s your favourite colour?
Blue & yellow


9. What’s your favourite animal?

I have a few, monkeys, llamas, giraffes, sloths, dogs and sharks
10. What’s your favourite perfume?
Kyle Minogue Darling, its my favourite and has been for some time now, I just love it.
11. What’s your favourite holiday?
I love Halloween and Christmas. I love dressing up and going to parties and putting lots of make-up on at Halloween. Although I do love Christmas aswell, I love atmosphere and the happiness that is shared. Christmas movies, songs, the decorations, everything about it makes me happy.


12. Have you graduated from High School?

Nope, I'm in my last year
13. Have you been out of the country?
Yeah lots of times, many trips to England, Northern Ireland, Spain, America, Poland.
14. Do you speak any other languages?
I took French for 7 years but I'm not fluent, I can speak it and understand it. I also know very basic spanish.
15. Do you have any siblings?
I have 3 older sisters.
16. What’s your favourite store?
Probably new look or river island clothing wise. I love House of Fraser as it has everything but most things aren't really in my budget.
17. What’s your favourite restaurant?
Its between Frankie and Benny’s and Nando's.
18. Do you like school? 
Most of the time yeah. Other times it can be a little stressful and not so fun but for the most part I do actually enjoy it.
19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
Zoe (Zoella), Tanya Burr, Louise (Sprinkleofglitter), Fleur, Ingrid, Alfie, Joe Sugg, Marcus, Jim, Lindsey (Beautybaby44) 

20. What’s your favourite movie? 

Beetlejuice!! I love it and it was also my nickname as a child. I've heard a lot of people say its not that good but I really like it, I can say it word for word. I also love the Harry Potter series, its my favourite book and movie series.
21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
I'm a huge wrestling fan (hence the WWE in my blog name) so I love RAW & Smackdown. I also really enjoy Waterloo road and have watched it since the very first series. I really enjoy the X Factor and I'm a Celeb when they are on.


22. PC or Mac?

I'm never had a Mac even though I want one so badly. So I'll have to go with PC
23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 4s 
24. How tall are you?
I think I'm 5ft 8 inch 
25. Any pets?
I have a beautiful Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Sasha and she's my baby. I love her to pieces, I don't know where I would be without her if I'm honest. Soon my dad is getting fish (for his Christmas) so that's another addition to our household.
Hope you enjoyed!! I was going to do another Christmas blog post today but I thought I would do something a little different. 

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment