Wednesday 18 December 2013

Have Faith & Believe In Yourself

Hello everyone!! Today was my the first performance of this years school pantomime Cinderella, and although I do acting all the time I felt like I was going to miss it up this time. We worked to a really short time scale to get the show ready in a matter of three weeks and I just didn't think we would be able to pull it off but we did. I stayed positive and didn't get nervous and went out there and showed everyone in the audience that I could do it. I gave myself something to be proud of and can't wait to do it all over again tonight. At times like this, this is when I know that on stage performing is where I truly belong (as cheesy as that sounds its true.) Sorry for the short post today I just had so much to prepare for tonight's show but tomorrow I'll post some pictures of the show and how it all went on our final performance.

Thanks for reading and hope you have a lovely day!!

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment