Wednesday 22 January 2014

Graze Box..

Hello everyone!! Today I thought I would show off what I got in my Graze box, which is a boxed subscription for a very low price which is filled with lots of yummy treats. I'll leave my code below so you are able to get your first box free and I will get £1 off my next box which would be great.


Apple Crumble - This little box contained dried apple, raisins & cinnamon  honey almonds, I really like this. the apple was lovely and really chewy but nice. The almonds tasted delicious and the raisins were okay. Overall I really enjoyed this.

Mango Chutney with Black Pepper Dippers - I really enjoyed this, the little dippers were really nice although the black pepper was a bit overpowering and the chutney was really good.

Summer Pudding -I didn't like the dried blackcurrants or cranberries in this but the yogurt seeds were really tasty and something a little bit different.

Marvellous Macaroon - I loved this, I had this for a little snack on my way to school this morning and it was lovely. I liked the almond slices and amaretti drops. I would probably like this in my box again as I normally wouldn't have ate this but I'm so glad I did.

I hope you take a little look over on the Graze box website and try a box for yourself even if its just the free one by using my code ; KATELY61B as its one of my favorite subscription services as you get to try things you wouldn't normally and it encourages you to eat a lot more healthier. I hope you enjoyed this post today and have a lovely day!!

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment