Saturday 18 January 2014

Motivational Quote #1


Hello everyone!! I thought I would share a little motivational quote to help you start your day in a positive way. I always feel like I'm very negative about everything but lately I have been trying to be very positive in order to always be happy. I was so sure that I wouldn't get an interviews or any offers from university but I told myself to be positive and I will and guess what I did. On Wednesday night, I received an email inviting me to an audition for Acting and English at Edinburgh Napier University, I can't believe it. I'm so excited but the only thing is I have to sing which is something that definitely is not my strongest point but I'm just going to say positive and hopefully they may offer me a place to study there.

Hope you all have a lovely day.

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment