Friday 14 March 2014

Spring Beauty Tag



Hello everyone!!

The lovely Zoe from beautypie created the Spring Beauty Tag and as Spring is nearly here I thought I would do it. I wasn't tagged but I decided to do it anyway. 

1. Do you change up your makeup when Spring arrives? If so, how?
I normally change to a lighter coverage foundation or use a BB cream or just concealer. I wear more coral shades of lipstick.

2. What's your favourite Spring fragrance?
I don't really change my perfume throughout the year.I just use my favourite Darling by Kylie Minogue.

3. What's going to be your favourite accessory this Spring?
Thin florally scarfs are probably what I'll be wearing this Spring

4. What's going to be your most worn item of clothing this Spring?
I'll be changing from my duffle coat to a lighter coat I think so I'll need to buy a nice one soon.

5. What are your Top 3 favourite Spring nail polishes?
It would have to be Models Own - Lilac Dream, Essie - Mint Candy Apple & Essie - Sweet Talker. 

6. Do you prefer pumps or sandals in Spring?
Pumps, its not warmer enough for sandals yet!!

7. What's your favourite Spring jacket?
Normally I just wear a jacket I got from New Look about 2 years ago as its nice and light but its a bit worn now so I'll have to buy a new one soon.

I don't really tag anyone specifically so if you want to do it I TAG you!!

Thanks for reading and I hope you do it as well

K<3

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your share,I’ve been wanting to try Beauty Pie for ages because I’m a huge skincare junkie and I am currently using Leafinty skincare,they are affordable and great quality.Thank you for finally providing a clear explanation because now I know I definitely want to try Beauty Pie!

    ReplyDelete