Thursday 3 April 2014

Spring Wishlist 2014

Spring Wishlist


Hello everyone, happy April!! This year is going by so fast, its hard to believe it's already April. Today I thought I would show you a mini little wishlist of things I've been lusting over for the past few days now. Like most people I am in love with the film Frozen and when I seen this phone case I knew I had to get it. Its from eBay and its currently on my watch list and very soon it will be mine. The "You Can't Sit With Us" t-shirt is also from eBay and I've been wanting to buy one of these t-shirts for a while now because I am a huge fan of Mean Girls. There has been a few beauty products I have since going about and I've seen them in store but I'm yet to buy them. The first being the Revlon Colorburst lacquer balm in Provocateur. I seen this in boots the other day and swatched it but the only one left was the tester so I'll need to wait till its back in my local stores but its such a beautiful colour. Another new product I have been wanting to try is the Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation. I have been on the lookout for a new foundation but I have yet to find out that I like so I'm hoping this will work well with my skin and make me look flawless. The last product on my wishlist is a nail polish from the Rita Ora Rimmel nailpolish line and the colour that caught my eye is Pillow Talk. I think its the perfect colour for Spring and it has a nice shimmer to it which is different from most of the pastel nail polishes I already own.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what is on my Spring Wish List.

K<3



No comments:

Post a Comment