Monday 22 September 2014

I'M BACK!!!!

Hey Everyone!

It has been such a long time since I sat down and wrote a blog post, over the last few months life has been crazy. I had to take a break from blogging and at first, I did not imagine taking such a long break but I did. In a way I am so glad I took a break, it let me just relax and enjoy life for a while rather than feel pressured to upload a blog post. Even though I do not have as much readers/followers as other bloggers, I still felt I needed to upload as much as possible. I do want to get back into blogging because I enjoyed it and it felt so rewarding after each post I uploaded.
I'm going to start by updating you on my life a little bit and what has been going on since my last blog post.  In May, I sat my exams then travelled to NYC with my family. The whole trip was amazing and I fell in love with the city. Before I went I was not that fussed about the city and didn't think I would like it that much but I was completely wrong, it was everything and more. A city is full of life and has so much to see and do, which I why I really want to go back. The weather was amazing and it was super hot so I would love to go back in winter when its much cooler. Then in June, I travelled to Bruges, Belgium with my school. This trip was amazing, we saw many great sites such as the battlefields, cemeteries and the trenches. All things I have wanted to see for years, as I have always been interested in history. The city of Bruges is beautiful; it was rather small but it was such a lovely city to visit and would love to go back with my family to show them the sites that I saw. I also went to see my idol, Dolly Parton, in Manchester. Ever since I can remember, I have loved Dolly so seeing her live in concert was a dream come true. The whole night I was up on feet dancing and she even sung my favourite song, Coat of Many Colours. This summer I took a few trips to Alton towers and ventured to the countryside of Scotland. In August, I received my exam results and done amazingly well, much better than expected. Even though I done great I made the choice of staying close to home and not going, off to Inverness to go to uni. I started college a few weeks ago studying acting and Performance and love it. The group of people on my course are fantastic and we have all became like the best of friends which makes everything so much easier. Overall life has been great and in the next few months things will be getting a little crazier but just now I am having so much fun and I do want to bring blogging back into my life. Of course, my next blog post will be a tag because you know how much I love them but I will be doing other posts.

Thank you for taking the time to read this & hope you enjoyed!

K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment