Tuesday 14 October 2014

Halloween Themed Clothing Items

Halloween Clothes
Hello everyone!

Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year and I have been browsing lately on the hunt for some Halloween themed t shirts/jumpers to wear and decided to share them. The first one combines my love of both Disney and Halloween; it is a black jumper with a silhouette of Mickey Mouse holding a pumpkin. The next is a short sleeve black top with a glow in the dark skeleton on the front, I got a similar one to this last year from Primark and wear it all year round. The next is definitely the cutest and it is a white top with a cute little cat with bat wings saying, "BOO!” The orange jumper saying, "BOO!" is from ASOS and looks so warm and cosy; I love how bright it is as well. The ghost one makes me chuckle a little bit as it is a spin of the saying "if you've got it, flaunt it" only it is in the theme of Halloween. I threw the socks in because they are super cute and you can never have too many pairs of socks. I am now off to purchase one of two of these despite having no money. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing some Halloween themed clothing items. I am hopefully going to be putting some baking posts up sometime in the next week or so as I have this week off college so will have plenty of time to do so!


K<3


No comments:

Post a Comment