Wednesday 3 December 2014

Christmas Baubles

Untitled #408
Hello everyone!!

Recently I have been on the hunt for some crazy looking baubles for my Christmas tree this year and I thought I would share a few of my favourites. This year I have seen many shops bring out animal baubles with tutus and sparkly outfits on them and I LOVE them!! The French Bulldog was the first one I ever seen of them but the more I looked I saw a lot of places have jumped on the band wagon and brought out ones as well. Sticking with the dog theme, I love the look of wooden Christmas decorations and I a little pug one. There is a few of these pug ones with Santa hats on and things and I just think they are adorable. Christmas pudding baubles this year are also becoming a favourite of mine; the first one with the moustache is just great. It adds a little something special to the standard Christmas pudding, the other one is very traditional but I really like it. Keeping with the food theme, I managed to find a cute little brussels sprout bauble, I think I may need to buy it. The last one is the least cute but I like it because it is a little different, it’s a brain. Now I know brains have nothing to do with Christmas but I just really like this one and it would add some humour to my Christmas tree.

Hope you enjoyed seeing the Christmas baubles I have had my eye on this year & I hope you have a lovely day.


K<3



No comments:

Post a Comment